Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hi All!!!

Hi All!!!

How are you doing??? Hermm dunno whut to start la... I have a lots of thing to say, to share, but I'm not really good in writting, serious... (macam mana yerk?? kalau tak, dah lama I jadi Editor... ahhahahh... rojak lahh ok... ) This will be a new start for Pattern Blogzine... Why 'blogzine'??... Just like my promotion campaign, i did 'catalogzine' to market my products... I think its easier... senang nak faham, playfull, tak boring, not only you can see the products, but also can see my design works and to share any info that I collected, read & found about design, fashion, music.. etc.
Btw since few weeks ago, Pattern are busy at bazaar events. A lots of our stuffs, are out of stock. Even now our online purchasing still under construction (sorry for that), for moment I have to run this business alone, so many orders, and still waiting for the new stocks, and in the same time I have a lots of project needs to be done... really looking foward to find a good candidates to assist me to take order and update Pattern myspace (intrested... anyone??).
Hope with this blog, I can share my ideas, experience, knowledge with all of you. Don't hesitate to give any comment, because I know, there is a lots of things for Pattern to be improve. Need your support and I really appreciate that. Till then, have good day!

Cheers
Gune

No comments: