Thursday, July 17, 2008

My 2 Fashion Icons ;D


















To many peoples, they have they own favorite fashion icons. Like me i have so many favorite fashion icons. For example, i love Chloe Sevigny because she's very edgy, she have her own style. Agyness Deyn for her adrogeny look, Sarah Jessica Parker with her Sex in the City style... Kate Moss with her boho, Roisin Murphy with her experimental style... but here my most favorite icons will be Karen O (Yeah Yeah Yeahs) & Debbie Harry (Blondie). Yup this two rock chicks are really inspired me with their style and their music. I just love their character, so original. Karen will be very experimental + cool. And Debbie just so hot! believe it or not Debbie already 63 years old. But when u look back her style in 70's, u will be so impress (she dress up very well and still relevant until now). I'm so happy because I met her, went for Blondie show in KL (it was in 2006, its a private concert by MIFA). I was at the front row and screamed like hell! hahahah... she's really cool, the age doesn't matter, but she still very energetic. Now, i'm waiting to meet Karen O. I heard she will be perform in Jakarta. But still not confirm yet. I they confirm, i'm definitely will buy the ticket to see her perform with my favorite band, Yeah Yeah Yeah. Last time, I remember i'm freaking out like crazy girl at a magazine store, because I saw an iD magazine featuring this two icon together! such a great article and picture! When they are together, of coz its a mess! haahahahha... here the picture of my two icons... Karen o and Debbie Harry (debbie wearing crazy neon green dress during her performance in KL, she's took off her shirt and throw it to the crowd!!! awesome!! ;D)

No comments: